Thursday, August 7, 2008

Creating a Database in Oracle 9i

When creating a database, the main concept is to know how the database is structured in Oracle 9i. You should be aware that ever since the release of Oracle 8i, the Oracle database support object orientated structures. This means that Oracle supports abstract data types and methods.
If you are new to Oracle, then perhaps you are unclear on how data is stored and what files are included internally and externally. With this article you will be clear about how to create a database using Oracle 9i’s latest features.

1 comment:

mahakk01 said...

I am new to Oracle but have little knowledge about Oracle database. I worked on Oracle 8i so I am very excited about Oracle 9i.I think creating database in Oracle 9i is easier than 8i. Your post really helped me a lot.
upgrade sap 6.0